What is Engage?
Engage is a platform that empowers students to connect to campus, discover opportunities, and take charge of their own co-curricular involvement at Mizzou, while also providing user-friendly organization management and communication tools. In Engage, every student is able to document their co-curricular experiences and develop a portfolio of their learning outside the classroom including organization memberships, event participation, leadership positions and community service.
Engage replaced OrgSync as Mizzou’s student engagement platform during summer 2019.
Get Help with Engage
Recognized Student Organizations
The Organization Resource Group manages all 600 recognized student organizations portals.
Fraternities & Sororities
The office of fraternity and sorority life manages all portals for fraternities and sororities in Engage.
Club Sports and Team Mizzou
Learn More About Engage
Watch a training on Engage to get familiar with the tools it offers.
Timeline & Important Dates
- Now- May 19: Keep Using OrgSync and Maintain Up-to-Date Information for Migration
- May 19: Last day to access or update information in OrgSync
- May 20: OrgSync goes offline at 8 a.m.
- May 20-25: Vendor Migration of Data from OrgSync to Engage
- May 27-31: Campus Admins Ensure Data Migrated Successfully, Test New Platform, and Complete Set-up
- June 3: Engage Available to Campus Community at 8 a.m.
What information will automatically migrate to Engage?
Existing OrgSync information will be automatically transferred to Engage including:
- Membership Rosters
- People & Positions
- Current Memberships
- Current and Past events
- Event Attendance data (swipes)
- Forms and Form Submissions
- Documents and Files
- Photo Albums
- Current Memberships
- Current and Past event attendance
- Leadership Positions you are in
- Your Involvement Record
Where can I get Updates or Ask Questions?
We will continue to update this website with important information and resources throughout the migration. Community wide updates are available for you to review and more specific updates about your portal will be provided through your umbrella administrator utilizing the OrgSync news and messaging features. If you have questions or concerns please contact your representative on the Implementation Team.