The goal of the project is to successfully migrate from OrgSync to MU Engage all current users, functionality, and integrations.
Objectives & Deliverables
- Solution Architecture – Coordinator (examples: configurations, integrations, implementation details, etc.) and available to be linked to the Enterprise Architecture documentation.
- Establish authentication connection via Shibboleth
- Create test plan/test scenarios and follow-on implementation tests needed.
- Complete IT Standards & Requirements Questionnaire (ITSRQ) with vendor responses to identify gaps (if any) that need to be addressed prior to go live.
- Identify components that will support current ID card magnetic stripe and future iClass SE ID technologies.
- Security Assessment and approval to proceed to go live.
Document existing users, functionality, and integrations.
- Map existing permissions to the new MU Engage roles and permissions.
- Define new community structure, incorporating organizational and platform changes.
- Define existing integrations.
- Create user administration guidelines.
Plan the implementation.
- Build implementation team.
- Contact umbrella administrators for representative.
- Create a meeting schedule in conjunction with vendor project plan.
- Create a project timeline and establish go live date.
- Develop work break down structure.
- Identify technical and subject matter experts.
- Build communication plan.
- Authentication and development environment for MU Engage
Manage migration to MU Engage.
- Discovery Call
- Training 1: The Engage Structure and Community Administrative Tools
- Training 2: Admin Branches, Organization Tools, and Forms
- Training 3: Organizations, Registrations, and Positions
- Training 4: Event Management and Tracking
- Training 5: Involvement Overview
- Additional trainings: Elections, Co-Curricular Paths, Budget Management, and Organization Accounting
- Manage data preperation, migration from OrgSync to MU Engage, and testing to ensure success.
Prepare training and go live procedures.
- Establish future governance
- End user suppor
- Migration of all existing users, functionality, and integrations.
- Establish future governance structure.
- Establish future support structure.
- Develop future funding model.
- Excludes onboarding of additional users or implementation of new features until Migration complete.