SEM Plan Timeline (revised)
University of Missouri – SEM Plan Process Timeline (revised)
Goal Development — SEM Planning Group/SEM Committee
- August 2017 – September 2017 — Data Team prepares data for SEM Planning Group/SEM Committee
- September 20th, 2017 — Identify Key Enrollment Indicators (KEI’s), the primary SEM Plan enrollment markers that MU will track
- September 22nd, 2017 – October 2nd, 2017 — Review of data and development of draft goals
- September 26th, 2017 — Chancellor’s Staff review draft KEI’s
- October/November 2017 — Dean’s Council, Chancellor’s Staff, SEM Committee, Faculty Council and Staff Advisory Council review draft enrollment goals
- November 27th, 2017 — Town Hall to share draft goals and get feedback from the campus community
- November 27th, 2017 – December 1st, 2017 — Review and discuss campus feedback
- Week of December 4th, 2017 — Finalize enrollment goals and assign goals to Student Recruitment and Student Success sub-committees
Strategy Development — Student Recruitment and Student Success Subcommittees
- December 2017 — Begin work on strategy development; share progress with SEM Committee for input on prioritization/culling of draft strategies
- January 2018 — Strategies ready for tactic development
Tactic Development – Student Recruitment and Student Success Subcommittees, SEM Planning Group
- February 2018 – May 2018 – Tactics under development
Integration of SEM Plan and the Student Experience Project into MU Strategic Plan
- June 2018 – August 2018 – MU Leadership worked to consolidate planning efforts from the SEM Plan and Student Experience Project into the Excellence in Student Success compact of the MU Strategic Plan.
- August 2018 – September 2018 – MU Strategic Plan published online with a survey to collect feedback from campus community.
- September 2018 – MU Leadership incorporated changes to MU Strategic Plan based on feedback.
Action Plan Development – Student Recruitment and Student Success Subcommittees, SEM Planning Group
- September 2018 – December 2018 – Subcommittees and Planning group begin action planning process, bringing in additional campus constituents when applicable.
Anticipated Implementation – MU Campus
- January 2018 – May 2023.